This September 21st and 22nd sees the exciting new launch of SpaFest, an innovative event which will see leading international figures in the spa and wellness industry gather in Newquay, Cornwall, to hear a series of high profile, inspiring speakers debate the current issues of wellness and how that affects our health and the health of the planet.
SpaFest is the first event of its kind and its launch has generated a widespread and enthusiastic response within the international spa and wellness community.
Speakers confirmed at the event include:
- Internationally renowned beauty business expert Liz McKeon,
- Award-winning beauty journalist Anna Marie Solowij
- John Bevan, General Manager of SpaFinder Wellness
- Tim Westwell, one of the founders of Pukka Teas
- Bettina Campolucci Bordi, plant-based chef, leading blogger and founder of Bettina’s Kitchen
- Jamie Edwards, Founder of Trained Brain
- Sarah Camilleri, Editor / Owner – European Spa Magazine
- Sonia Wisinger, INHC – Founder of Wisinger – Fasting, Nutrition & Wellbeing will be discussing how to fast effectively
- Thom Hunt of Three Hungry Boys TV show, will speak about his own cancer journey. Andrew Anderson — CEO of Maggie’s, a cancer support charity in Edinburgh, is also speaking at the two day event, to be held in Newquay, Cornwall.
- Aimee Blackman, wellbeing expert and director or Cornwall Yoga Centre
- Sue Goddard & Kay Pennington – Aqua Sana Spa, Center Parcs.
- Sian Parry Jones – Award winning Spa and interior designer.
- Danielle Alen – Lifehouse Spa & Hotel Director.
Attendees at the event can look forward to treats including lunch by internationally renowned plant-based chef, Bettina Campolucci Bordi, mindfulness and yoga on the beach with leading wellbeing expert Aimee Blackman of Cornwall Yoga Centre, as well as an evening visit to Rick Stein’s Fistral, overlooking the sea.
After two days of relaxed networking, high profile talks and inspiring workshops, SpaFest will culminate in a FestiBall, a celebration of Life where guests can enjoy music and local drinks and canapes in the beautiful setting of Newquay in Cornwall, overlooking the ocean.
Wellness companies who are sponsoring the event include Voya, Pukka Herbs, Elemental Herbology and ishga, Scottish Seaweed Skincare as well as European Spa magazine.
“Above all, SpaFest will be a meaningful gathering about Wellness for those running the Wellness Industry which looks at People, Planet and Health,” says Amanda Barlow, MD of Made For Life Organics which has launched the event . All proceeds are going to the Made For Life Foundation which Amanda founded to support those going through cancer.
For more information and a full itinerary visit www.spafest.co.uk.